The Super Shield Face Visor protects the face from liquid splashes and bodily fluids and has been specifically designed for use by healthcare professionals to provide enhanced protection when treating infectious patients.
An over-the-forehead infill prevents particles / contamination being transmitted downwards / vertically. Available in a range of colours.
- 3 piece design comprising of PETG clear face shield, HDPE adjustable head strap and forehead infill to prevent particles/contamination being transmitted downwards/vertically.
- Easily assembled in seconds.
- Single use or can be cleaned and re-used multiple times.
- Replacement screens available
- Visor is 1.5mm thick PETG injection moulded, can be cleaned/sterilised (gamma/ETO/e-beam) or single use. The HDPE can also be Gamma/ETO gas treated.
- Visor shield, adjustable head strap and infill are all injection moulded from production high volume tooling. 5 x colours available or can be bespoke to customer logos and colour schemes.
- NHS Aqua, magenta and royal blue have been colour matched to NHS Ral/Pantone colours. Forest green and black have also been added to the range.
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
Package size: 5 pieces